- PTS Impression including its subsidiaries, associated companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, and licensees (hereinafter collectively referred to as “PTSI”) is committed in safeguarding the privacy of your Personal Data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
- Accordingly, this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) is formulated with the purpose to explain to you PTSI’s practices in the collection, usage, recording, retention, and disclosure (collectively referred to as “Process”) of your Personal Data and is to be read together with other privacy terms and conditions prescribed by PTSI, from time to time.
- “Personal Data” means your name, nickname, age, gender, date of birth, address(es), email address(es), telephone number(s), CCTV and audio recording(s), photograph(s), opinion(s), comment(s), information in connection to the transactions, programmes and/or packages you have participated in and such other personal information or your views/opinions that are, have been and may be collected, compiled, processed and maintained with PTSI from time to time.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE SOURCE
- PTSI is required to Process your Personal Data, to the extent that is necessary in order for us to deal purposes stipulated in paragraphs 11 and 12 below including: (a) to deal with your inquiries; (b) to communicate with you; (c) generally provide you with our services and facilities; and (d) to allow full functioning of PTSI‘s Website at www.encore-melaka.com (“Website”) or PTSI’s Pages that are available in social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (“Pages”).
- As such, by engaging PTSI for the purposes stipulated in paragraphs 11 and 12 including: (a) to provide you with our services and facilities; or (b) by communicating with PTSI either at our place of business, shows, events, facilities or otherwise; or (c) visiting or browsing PTSI’s Website or Pages; you have consented to the Processing of your Personal Data by PTSI and its Personnel, whether working directly or indirectly for PTSI and regardless of location the individuals are working from and the nature of the contract, including employees, officers, and contract for services such as agents, contractors, consultants, freelancers, casual or temporary workers and service providers (collectively referred to as “Personnel”).
- In addition to the Personal Data you provided to PTSI directly (i.e. during your communications and relationship with PTSI, or when you engage PTSI to provide facilities or services or otherwise), PTSI may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation from: (a) your visitation at our place of business, shows or events or otherwise organized or sponsored by PTSI, whether solely or in association or partnership with any third parties; (b) from “cookies” obtained through your visitation or browsing of this Website or Pages; and (c) from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary, including “cookies”. “Cookies” are a small data file which contains information you have supplied yourself, such as your preferred language and region preferences, and may assist in improving your experience and navigation in PTSI’s Website or Pages.
- PTSI use “cookies” on the Website to track website visitorship and experience. Most web browsers are designed to accept “cookies”. If you do not wish to receive any “cookies”, you may set your browser to disable it. By refusing to accept a cookie, you may not be able to access certain services and tools offered on the website.
- However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, where essential, or disable “cookies”, PTSI may not be able to: (a) communicate with you; (b) provide you the services and facilities you require; or (c) allow full functioning access to certain sections of PTSI’s Website or Pages where log in is required.
- Please note that children under the age of 18 years old (“Minor”) shall be accompanied by the relevant parents, legal guardians and/or representatives when visiting or browsing PTSI’s Website or Pages and/or perusing the services that are available on PTSI’s Website and Pages.
Where the relevant parents, legal guardians and/or representatives have authorized a Minor to visit or browse PTSI’s Website and Pages, or use any of the services available in the same, the relevant parents, legal guardians and/or representatives shall be fully responsible for: (a) the online conduct of such Minor; (b) the controlling of the Minor’s access to and use of any said Websites and Pages, and the services contained therein; and (c) the consequences of any misuse by the Minor, including but not limited to transactions entered into by the Minor using such access.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- PTSI may Process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the services and facilities you have requested and for the general business activities of PTSI which shall include the following:
(a) to communicate with you and such individuals as required for the purposes relating to the services and facilities you have requested;
(b) To process your application/form;
(c) To communicate with you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
(d) To respond to enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes, if any;
(e) To provide the products, goods, facilities, programmes, services, loyalty incentives, and/or such other activities as you may have requested;
(f) For administrative purposes;
(g) To notify you of any changes to our products, goods, facilities, services and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
(h) To market and promote the products, goods, facilities, services and/or loyalty incentives that are or may be offered by the PTSI or may be of interest to you from time to time vide SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
(i) To process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
(j) for talent and training opportunities including auditions, hires and contract opportunities, internships in PTSI or in arts, activities, concerts, conferences, events, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, musicals, plays, productions, programs, recitals, screening, shows, talks, and workshops whether organized or sponsored by PTSI or other third party;
(k) for the purpose of registration and participation in any arts, activities, concerts, conferences, events, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, musicals, plays, productions, programs, recitals, screening, shows, talks, and workshops whether organized or sponsored by PTSI or other third party;
(l) for verification and identification purposes;
(m) for administrative and record keeping purposes;
(n) for human resource purposes including the headcount and management of cast and crew members, payroll planning, performance evaluation, and the reimbursement of expenses, if any;
(o) for allowing the full function of PTSI’s Website and Pages during browsing or visitation of the same;
(p) to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
(q) for compliance with PTSI’s obligations under the law;
(r) to establish, exercise, protect and defend PTSI’s legal rights;
(s) for the purpose of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(t) for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities; and
(u) for the purposes of disaster recovery,
(v) and you agree and consent to the Processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
- Other than the purposes stated above, PTSI may also Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
(a) to send you materials such as articles, newsletters, write-ups as well as other updates; and
(b) to distribute information or details of arts, activities, concerts, conferences, events, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, musicals, plays, productions, programs, recitals, screening, shows, talks, and workshops, whether organized or sponsored by PTSI or other third party, which may be of interest to you, by way of email or mail.
Please be rest assured that PTSI will ask for your consent before Processing your Personal Data for purposes other than those that are set out in this Notice and in the terms in your agreements with PTSI, if any.