- To the extent necessary for the purposes provided above, PTSI may be required or need to disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties (non-exhaustive and hereinafter referred to as “Authorized Third Parties”):
(a) other business partners, industry associations, service providers, professional advisers or individuals to perform PTSI’s functions on its behalf, including, but non-exhaustive are service providers in relation to accounting, auditing, legal services, information technology (IT), data entry, storage facility and insurance;
(b) interested persons, whether individuals or body corporate that wish to provide you talent and training opportunities;
(c) other banks and financial institutions;
(d) regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
(e) specified parties that PTSI was ordered or directed to disclose pursuant to an order of court, tribunal or authority, whether governmental or quasi-governmental with jurisdiction over PTSI; and
(f) other third parties authorized by yourself.
- This Notice only applies to the Processing of Personal Data by PTSI. It does not cover third party websites to which we provide links, even if such sites are co-branded with our logo. PTSI does not share your Personal Data with third party websites. PTSI is not responsible for the privacy and conduct practices of these third party websites and you should read the privacy policies of the same before disclosing your Personal Data to the said third party websites.
- PTSI will never sell your Personal Data to any third party without your permission, but PTSI cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party websites which you may have linked or been directed to.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- As PTSI’s information technology storage facilities and servers and/or Authorized Third Parties may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. Further, your Personal Data may be transferred out of Malaysia for the purposes as described above. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the Processing of your Personal Data, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from PTSI by contacting the following:
Head of Department
PTS Impression Sdn Bhd
Address: No.3, Jalan KSB-Impression 8, Impression City @Kota Syahbandar, 75200, Malaysia.
Telephone No.: +606 2277 555 (TBC)
- PTSI, in relation of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, has the right to refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under the applicable law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or when we are unable to confirm your identity.
- Please further note, PTSI may not be able to: (a) communicate with you; (b) provide you the services and facilities you require; or (c) allow full functioning access to certain sections of PTSI’s Website or Pages where log in is required should you exercise you rights to limit the Processing of your Personal Data or the withdrawal of your consent PTSI to the Processing of your Personal Data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- PTSI uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data and will not knowingly allow access to your Personal Data to anyone outside PTSI, other than to you or as described in this Notice. However, PTSI cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to PTSI and you do so entirely at your own risk. In particular, PTSI does not warrant that such information may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed of, disclosed or modified by breach of any of PTSI’s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
JURISDICTION AND THE PREVAILING NOTICE
- This Notice is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- PTSI reserves the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to engage PTSI’s services and facilities, or by continuing communications with PTSI either at our place of business, shows, events, facilities or otherwise, or visiting or browsing PTSI’s Website or Pages following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, you shall be deemed to have accepted such modifications, updates or amendments.