Terms and Conditions
- Online ticket purchaser must present your confirmation email and MyKad (Malaysian only for verification purpose) upon show ticket redemption at the Encore Melaka Box Office.
- Once tickets are purchased, no cancellation or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Show Cancellation or Postponement.
- Please be seated at least 15 minutes before the show time. Doors to the theatre will be closed on time. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable time in the performance.
- It is recommended to enter the theatre at least 15 minutes before. Latecomers cannot be admitted during performance until a suitable time as advised by theatre usher.
- ENCORE MELAKA reserves the right to refuse admission if it is reasonably suspected that the ticket is stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable, or that it was reported lost.
- Ticket Holder needs to retain the ticket throughout the show.
- Children below 100cm will be admitted free (FOC) (by not occupying any seats) under parental or guardian supervision. Teenagers below 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult/guardian at all times.
- As a courtesy to our other patrons, ENCORE MELAKA reserves the right to request audience members to leave the theatre if they are disrupting the show.
- Children below 4 years old or anyone who are unable to cope with rigorous environment (the rotating auditorium) or special lighting effect are not recommended for admission.
- ENCORE MELAKA reserves the right without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances, and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event.
- ENCORE MELAKA will not be responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
- No smoking, food and beverages are allowed in the theatre unless otherwise stated by ENCORE MELAKA.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you are consent to ENCORE MELAKA broadcasting, publishing, licensing, and using any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation.
- ENCORE MELAKA reserves the right to change/cancel the show, seating arrangements or audience capacity without prior notice.
- ENCORE MELAKA may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the show due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- Other Terms & Conditions apply.
For more information, visit our website www.encore-melaka.com
Should you have any inquiry, please call Box Office at +606 270 7777